Tuesday, July 7, 2009

IIFA Green Carpet



It was Bachchan all the way at IIFA’s day one at Macau. Yet another Amitabh Bachchan statue was unveiled and the Bachchan family was present to witness the event.

IIFA, in an attempt to send out eco-friendly signals has rolled out a green carpet on day one.

Actress Sonam Kapoor too was present at the event. “I have had a massage, I have rehearsed, I have done a lot of things,” said the bubbly actress.

Lara Dutta said, "Riteish taught me how to gamble which is going to be a little bit later, but what’s more exciting is that I won. Because normally I don't gamble, I don't know how to play, so not too bad."

Former Miss Universe Sushmita Sen said, “I am here to promote my film.”

The current hot favourites, the little stars from Slumdog Millionaire were also spotted.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment