Saturday, May 23, 2009

Kareena Prepares for Performing at IIFA '09


Bebo is now learning belly dancing for a performance in international film awards event that will take place next month in Macau, The IIFA Awards 2009. Kareena will be taking belly dancing lessons from Shiamak Davar. He is also choreographing her act. Bebo starts her lessons from tomorrow after returning from Hyderabad.

Apart from the fact that Bebo’s being paid a whopper she is easily the highest-paid actress in the show lineup. Kareena is pulling out all the stops for her act. It’s an all-out Billu act with a
Turkish-Arabian feel.

Manish Malhotra is designing her outfits. In one of the songs, she will be dressed like an Arabian princess with gold harem pants made of silk, satin and lace. Kareena will perform to Marjaani from Billu .

She is doing things back to back, she goes to perform for a show, comes back tomorrow, shoots for a jewellery ad shoot and in the evening starts her belly-dancing classes.

Says Bebo, "I’m performing at the awards this year and am taking belly dancing classes for my act. This will be the first awards event I perform at this year. I’ve become very choosy about where I perform. I am performing at this particular award show as it gives me an
international standing. Also, this awards event celebrates its 10th year and this is the third consecutive year I will be performing for them." Is she also going to perform for Saif? "Well he’s attending the awards as he’s having a press show for his home production Love Aaj
Kal, so he better be watching my act!"
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment